The Office of Health Insurance Programs of the New York State Department of Health has approved the release of the March 2021 Medicaid Update. Please find the new and improved, interactive issue as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file available to be downloaded at: https://health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/program/update/2021/docs/mu_no03_mar21.pdf. A printer-friendly version is also available on the Medicaid Update web page.
You may also go straight to an article or topic that pertains to you by selecting from the current issue’s table of contents below.
- Reminder: All Providers Serving Children (Cover)
- Help Stop the Spread of COVID-19 by Sharing the COVID Alert NY App
- NY State of Health: Significant New Tax Credits Available Now to Lower the Cost of Health Coverage
- Medicaid Consumer Fact Sheets Now Available
Policy and Billing
- Medicaid Newborn Reporting and Billing Procedures for Hospitals in New York State
- Pharmacy Billing Guidance Exceptions for Non-Enrolled Prescribers
- Medicaid Breast Cancer Surgery Centers
Carl J. Pucci
Chief Financial Officer